All orders can be cancelled until they are shipped. If your order has been paid and you need to change or cancel it, you must contact us within 2 hours. Once the packaging and shipping process has started, it can no longer be cancelled.
Your satisfaction is our #1 priority. Therefore, you can request a refund or reshipment for ordered products if:
- you do not receive them within the guaranteed time (45 days not including 2-5 day processing).
- you receive the wrong item.
- the product is damaged or defective when you received it. The product is classified as damaged or defective if it is not of satisfactory quality, fit for purpose or as described. Please note that product which is damaged or as a result of normal wear and tear; by accident; or through misuse will not be considered damaged or defective.
We do not issue the refund if:
- your order does not arrive due to factors within your control (e.g. providing the wrong shipping address)
- your order does not arrive due to exceptional circumstances outside our control (e.g. not cleared by customs, delayed by a natural disaster).
- there is slight variations on the colour of the products. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our products that appear on barsandkitchens.com. However, as computer monitors vary, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any colour will be completely accurate.
- You can submit refund requests within 7 days of receiving your items or 15 days after the guaranteed period for delivery (45 days) has expired. You can do it by sending a message on Contact Us page.
- You will be required to email us photographs and/or video of the product to highlight the defect.
- Once your refund is approved, you will be advised on how to return the product
- You can either have the refund credited to your bank account or use it for a replacement order.
We offer a flexible returns policy to make your online shopping experience even easier. However, customers returning items or requesting refunds repeatedly may be refused at our discretion.